The benefits of Bi-fold Doors
Multi-folding or bi-fold doors are increasingly popular and can give a real ‘wow’ factor to your home, adding to its appeal and value. They effectively extend your living area into the outside and bring more light and a sense of space into a room. Fold back the doors completely to get an inviting view of the garden, or open up the room on a sunny day so everyone can spread out on to a patio or decked area.
You can make a great home style statement and still enjoy the practical benefits of energy efficiency, with our A-rated double glazed doors reducing draughts and keeping in the warmth.
We offer aluminium bi-fold or multi-folding doors in a range of configurations, colours and design styles to suit your property and make the most of its aspect.
- Our aluminium bi-fold doors offer the advantages of superb design with practical features.
- Energy efficient, with A-rated double glazing reducing heat loss.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Available in a wide range of designs, colours and opening configurations to suit your home.
- Great for adding natural light to a living space or kitchen.
- Makes the garden part of your home. Ideal for summer entertaining as inside/outside transition is seamless.
- An appealing feature to add to a conservatory or garden room.
- Improves security, as the locking system for bi-fold doors is spread over multiple points along the sliding track (as opposed to a single lock on a normal door).
Replacing an old set of doors with an energy efficient bi-fold or multi-folding door can help reduce your heating bills. The amount you could save will depend on the size of your home.
- The cost of installing bi-fold or multi-folding doors will be different for each home, as it depends on the door size, chosen design and any additional building work required.
- Ask us for a no-obligation survey and quote. At InstaGroup we promise that we will offer you our best price, first time.
- Our straightforward Price Promise guarantees that the price we quote is the price we’ll stick to.