The benefits of Double Glazed windows
Replacing single-glazed windows with energy efficient windows can improve your home’s comfort inside, as well as its appearance outside. On top of making your home warmer and more appealing, energy efficient windows can save you up to £80 a year on household bills.
We fit the latest A-rated double glazed windows from leading supplier Swift Frame, designed to reduce draughts and heat loss with the added benefits of increased sound proofing and improved home security. Our energy efficient windows also help prevent condensation on inside glass panes that can lead to unsightly mould.
Whether you’re looking for traditional character or something ultra-modern, we can offer UPVC or aluminium double glazed windows in a variety of styles to suit your property. With our professional installers you can be sure that your new windows will comply with the latest building regulations.
Extra energy efficiency tip
If you’re thinking of adding external wall insulation to your home, ask us about installing double glazing at the same time. Energy efficient doors and windows complete the ‘thermal wrap’ to give you all-round warmth and comfort, along with a welcome reduction in your household bills.
- Installing energy efficient windows will warm up your home and improve its outside appearance.
- Helps to reduce heating costs and eliminate cold spots around the home.
- Our expert no-obligation survey will help find the best solution for your particular property.
- We work with leading supplier Swift Frame to install A-rated double glazed windows and frames, specially made to match your home’s dimensions and requirements.
- We offer various styles and designs in UPVC and aluminium to suit traditional or more modern properties.
- You can choose almost any colour for your windows: their resilient material means they will never need painting.
- Fitted professionally, our energy efficient UPVC windows are easy to clean and virtually maintenance free. Unlike other window frames, they will not warp, split or rot.
- Double glazing should last for over 20 years.
Energy efficient windows can save you around £80 a year on household bills, depending on the size of your home.
- The cost of installing energy efficient windows will be different for each home, as it depends on the size of windows, material chosen and the number of windows installed.
- Ask us for a no-obligation survey and quote. At InstaGroup we promise that we will offer you our best price, first time.
- Our straightforward Price Promise guarantees that the price we quote is the price we’ll stick to.