The benefits of Personal Finance
Energy efficiency improvements will give you the combined benefits of a warmer home and savings on bills year after year — but the upfront costs can be off-putting.
If you are paying partially or in full for an installation, personal finance through InstaGroup could be the answer. A personal finance loan can help you budget for the cost of anything from double glazed windows and solid wall insulation to an upgraded heating system.
InstaGroup is an approved credit broker and can offer unsecured personal loans of a fixed amount between £1,000 and £50,000 to cover various home energy efficiency improvements.
- InstaGroup is an approved credit broker and can offer personal finance loans through its financial partner over a term of 1-7 years.
- Personal finance loans range from £1,000 to £50,000 and can be taken out to cover the cost of installing cavity wall insulation, loft insulation, solid wall insulation and to upgrade your boiler and heating system.
- Once we’ve carried out a no-obligation survey of your home, you can ask about the finance options available to cover the cost of the recommended installation(s). If you decide to apply for personal finance we make it as straightforward as possible, and in some cases can give same-day approval.
- All loans are subject to application and credit checks.
- For added peace of mind, all installations paid for with personal finance are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act (CCA). All customers who take out personal finance are therefore protected by both the lender and the installer.
- Both InstaGroup (as the credit broker) and our finance partner (as the lender) are authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
- 10.4% APR Representative
- Based on a loan value of £2,500 repayable over 60 months without a cash deposit
- Monthly payment of £52.99
- Total amount repayable £3179.40, total charge for credit £679.40
- Interest rate 9.9% per annum variable