Park Home insulation – the benefits
InstaGroup’s Park Home insulation system is an all-round solution developed to meet the specific needs of Park Homes. It can save you up to £3251 a year on your fuel bills, and keep you much cosier too.
If you’re living in a Park Home, especially if it’s an older model, you’ll know how cold and draughty it can get. You’ll also know how much it can cost to keep warm when you have to use LPG or electricity to heat your home.
New Green Homes Grant scheme
From September 2020 householders can apply for between £5,000-£10,000 worth of vouchers towards home energy efficiency improvements such as insulation. The funding is through the government’s Green Homes Grant scheme, and we’re an approved and accredited supplier, trusted to deliver a professional installation and great customer service.
Expert Park Home insulation
Our high performance insulation panels on a quality board and rail system will add robust weather resistance while refurbishing the outside of your home, so the exterior looks fresh and new again. And as well as keeping in more of the warmth, you’ll also enjoy the benefit of improved sound proofing.
We offer an ‘all-weather’ solution that makes installing Park Home insulation a lot quicker and easier, minimising disruption to your home life. For added reassurance, we include an independent 25-year guarantee.
Contact us about Park Home insulation, and discover all the new advantages of our insulation system that’s been specially designed for Park Homes. You can also ask us about the Green Homes Grant scheme.
- Our award-winning InstaClad Park Home insulation system is a specialised adaptation of our industry-acclaimed All-Weather Solid Wall insulation.
- The lightest and slimmest insulating panels available are fitted to the outside walls of your Park Home. These are then sealed and weather-proofed, and finished with a smart outer render.
- For maximum energy efficiency and comfort we always recommend a ‘whole home’ solution to include high performance roof insulation and floor insulation.
- Our system not only insulates against heat loss, it renovates, smartening the appearance of your Park Home and adding stability, robustness and impact resistance.
- Improves sound-proofing, reduces the risk of condensation and eliminates mould. Keeps the home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Highly recommended for older Park Homes.
- Our expert no-obligation survey will find the best solutions for your property, along with an estimated timescale for the installation and a clear, fixed quote for the work.
- We’ll inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Park Home insulation.
- If you decide to go ahead with the work, we’ll book in a suitable date for the installation and keep you informed of the scheduled work.
- Our All-Weather system means installation for Park Homes has never been faster, minimising disruption for you.
- Independently approved by Lucideon and awarded ‘highly commended’ by Business Green for Technology.
- Installation comes with an independent 25-year guarantee.
InstaGroup’s ‘all-round’ solution for your Park Home could reduce your fuel bills by up to £325 every year.
- The cost of installing Park Home insulation starts at around £5,500 (plus VAT)
- Ask us about any grants or finance available.