Park Home insulation from the experts
Our all-round Park Home insulation system has been developed to meet the very special needs of Park Home owners. We understand how expensive it can be to keep a Park Home warm in the colder months, and our tried and trusted solution can help you save money every year on your fuel bills, while keeping you much cosier.
Park Homes, especially older models, can feel cold and draughty as precious warmth leaks out through the walls, roof and floor. When you have to use costly LPG or electricity to heat your home, it’s smart to save as much energy and warmth as possible with a specially designed insulation system.
Park Home insulation with all-round benefits
InstaGroup’s high performance insulation panels on a quality board and rail system add robust weather resistance while refurbishing the outside of your Park Home, making the exterior look fresh and new again. As well as keeping in more of the warmth, you’ll also enjoy the benefit of improved sound proofing.
Our ‘all-weather’ solution makes installing Park Home insulation a lot quicker and easier, minimising disruption to your home life. For added reassurance, we include an independent 25-year guarantee.
- Award-winning InstaClad Park Home insulation system is a specialised adaptation of our industry-acclaimed All-Weather Solid Wall insulation
- The lightest and slimmest insulating panels, sealed and weather-proofed, and finished with a smart outer render
- Our ‘whole home’ solution includes high performance roof insulation and floor insulation
- Insulates against heat loss while renovating the appearance of your Park Home
- Adds stability, robustness and impact resistance and improves sound-proofing
- Highly recommended for older Park Homes
- No-obligation survey
Call our friendly team on 0800 526 023 or get in touch to see how much you could save with a Park Home insulation system that’s been specially designed for your Park Home.
- Our award-winning InstaClad Park Home insulation system is a specialised adaptation of our industry-acclaimed All-Weather Solid Wall insulation.
- The lightest and slimmest insulating panels available are fitted to the outside walls of your Park Home. These are then sealed and weather-proofed, and finished with a smart outer render.
- For maximum energy efficiency and comfort we always recommend a ‘whole home’ solution to include high performance roof insulation and floor insulation.
- Our system not only insulates against heat loss, it renovates, smartening the appearance of your Park Home and adding stability, robustness and impact resistance.
- Improves sound-proofing, reduces the risk of condensation and eliminates mould. Keeps the home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Highly recommended for older Park Homes.
- Our expert no-obligation survey will find the best solutions for your property, along with an estimated timescale for the installation and a clear, fixed quote for the work.
- We’ll inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Park Home insulation.
- If you decide to go ahead with the work, we’ll book in a suitable date for the installation and keep you informed of the scheduled work.
- Our All-Weather system means installation for Park Homes has never been faster, minimising disruption for you.
- Independently approved by Lucideon and awarded ‘highly commended’ by Business Green for Technology.
- Installation comes with an independent 25-year guarantee.
InstaGroup’s ‘all-round’ solution for your Park Home will reduce your fuel bills significantly every year. As every Park Home is different, please contact us to see how much you could save.
- The cost of installing Park Home insulation starts at around £5,500 (plus VAT)
- Ask us about any grants or finance available.