Cavity Wall insulation – the benefits
Cavity Wall insulation is designed to fill the gap or cavity between the two layers of brick that make up the external walls of a property.
The insulation material we install can prevent cavity walls from losing as much as a third1 of a home’s heat. So you can keep in the warmth, and enjoy a home that’s much more cosy. Cavity Wall insulation can also save you up to £150 every year on energy bills.
Installed quickly and easily, with minimum disruption
If you’re not sure if your home was built with cavity walls, a big clue is it was probably built some time after 1920. We’re happy to carry out an expert no-obligation home assessment if you want to find out more. We’ll help you find the best solution for your property, and tell you if you qualify for any funding or grants towards the cost of your Cavity Wall installation.
We make installing Cavity Wall insulation surprisingly quick and easy, keeping disruption to a minimum.
Party Wall Cavity Insulation
If your home shares an external wall with another property, we can now offer an all-round solution for Cavity Wall insulation. Our specialised Party Wall Cavity Insulation reduces any heat loss from shared or dividing walls between properties, making it ideal for semi-detached or linked buildings.
- Our expert, no-obligation survey includes drilling a few sample holes in the external wall of your property to look inside, and estimate the size of the cavity. These holes will be neatly filled again before we leave.
- We’ll provide recommended solutions, along with an estimated timescale for the installation and a clear, fixed quote for the work.
- We’ll inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Cavity Wall insulation.
- If you decide to go ahead with the work, we’ll book in a suitable date for the installation and keep you informed of the scheduled work.
- All of InstaGroup’s Cavity Wall insulation products are BBA-approved, and are backed by a 25-year guarantee.
Cavity Wall insulation is a cost-effective solution to reduce heat loss in your home. It could save you up to £150 a year on your energy bills.
The cost of installing Cavity Wall insulation will vary depending on the size and type of your property.
Typical costs could be:
- Flat – £350
- Bungalow – £450
- Mid-Terrace – £400
- Semi-Detached – £500
- Detached – £720
FREE Cavity Wall insulation currently available
Under the government’s ECO (Energy Company Obligation) scheme customers can qualify for FREE or part-funded Cavity Wall insulation until the end of August 2018.
See our ECO page for more.
Book your no-obligation survey with us for expert advice on the latest grants and offers available.
Prices are subject to survey, wall area to be covered and access. Example prices shown would be for a standard brick and block construction with an empty cavity width of between 50-65mm.close