External Render – a quick and cost-effective way to transform your home
Is the outside of your home looking a bit tired, with old, stained or crumbling external render? As specialist external wall renovators we can install weatherproof External Render that instantly transforms the look of your property, and makes a huge difference to its kerb appeal.
Experts at external wall renovation
Our weatherproof External Render does not include insulation – it’s a straightforward, cost-effective solution for refurbishing the exterior walls of your home.
Our expert external wall renovators can remove and replace any stained or damaged existing render, or add interest and character to a newer property. Installing external wall render is highly recommended if you’re getting your home ready for sale, as that vital first impression can help you achieve maximum value.
We use only the best manufacturers and brands, all fully waterproof and made to stand up to the great British weather. Many customers find our External Render is more cost-effective and longer-lasting than the option of repainting their home.
We install External Render for properties throughout Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire and Oxfordshire. Ask us for a quote – it could cost less than you think to give your home a fresh new look with our External Wall render service.
- At our expert no-obligation survey we’ll view the outside of your property and discuss whether old render needs to be removed first. We’ll also consider how to approach any external features such as wall lights, doorbells and alarms.
- Render can be applied directly on to exterior surfaces including steel, timber and masonry.
- Render alone will not insulate your home – it’s designed to refresh tired or stained external walls and give the exterior of your home an attractive new look.
- You can choose from a range of attractive colours and textured finishes such as Roughcast, Scratch and Wet Dash.
- We only use the best manufacturers and brands, all fully waterproof and weather-proof. We will provide samples and supplier information at your survey.
- After your survey we’ll provide you with a clear, fixed quote and an estimated timescale for the work.
- As a rough guide it takes around 2-3 weeks to prepare and render an average sized 3-bedroom semi-detached house.
- If you decide to go ahead, you can decide on a convenient start date. We’ll book in the installation and keep you informed of the scheduled work.
Render on its own has no insulation qualities, so it will not reduce your home energy bills. However, it can help renovate and preserve the exterior of your home, making it more waterproof.
- As a rough guide, the cost of rendering a property can vary between £45-£60 per m2, depending on its size.
- Our quote will include items such as skip hire (provided there is room for a skip), removal of all waste and spoil, new plastic pipes, tap and flue extensions (if required), attention to damp courses and painting of fascias.
- Issues that may affect the cost can include the stripping of existing render if it is in a poor state of repair, scaffolding hire (if needed) and adding architectural features such as brick slips.
- Our 1.5mm grain render comes as standard. Alternative renders finishes are available but may be subject to additional charges.