Installing Solid Wall insulation – the benefits
Installing Solid Wall insulation (also called External Wall insulation) can transform the look and feel of your home while also dramatically reducing your heating bills.
A lot of heat is lost through ‘solid walls’, so installing Solid Wall insulation can make a huge difference to your home’s comfort and energy efficiency. As well as keeping in the warmth, InstaGroup’s highly effective system can save you between £105 to £350 every year* on household bills, depending on the size of your property.
If your home was built pre-1920s it’s likely to be of solid wall construction and could benefit from adding efficient insulation. We can find out more at your no-obligation home assessment.
Improves your home, inside and out
Installing Solid Wall insulation improves a property on the inside and the outside. Your home becomes warmer and more welcoming, with the added advantage of increased kerb appeal from a fresh and attractive external makeover.
Installation is professionally planned and takes place outside your property. Our Solid Wall insulation system is made up of robust rail frame and specialised insulation boards, and finished with an attractive weather-proof render. We offer a variety of render colours and finishes, so you can choose how to improve or add to the outside look and character of your property.
Installing Solid Wall insulation makes your home easier to keep warm in the winter, and keeps it pleasantly cooler in summer. You’ll find rooms are noticeably quieter too.
Insulation installers you can trust
We’re one of the leading Solid Wall insulation installers for homes across south east England. We make sure installation is efficient and professional, and we work to keep disruption to a minimum. All of our Solid Wall installations are backed by a 25-year guarantee.
To find out more, get in touch or call our friendly team on 0800 526 023.
- External Solid Wall insulation is a system of specially designed insulation panels that are attached to the outside walls with a rail framework and then weather-proofed with your choice of render colour and finish. The walls are insulated from outside temperatures, and the exterior of your home gets a facelift.
- Our expert no-obligation survey will find the best solutions for your property. From All-Weather solutions to minimising ‘cold bridging’ (a gap in the insulation at a window sill or a joist end, for example, that can create issues) our professionals will ensure installation is effective.
- We’ll provide recommended solutions, along with an estimated timescale for the installation and a clear, fixed quote for the work.
- We’ll inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Solid Wall insulation.
- If you decide to go ahead with the work, we’ll book in a suitable date for the installation and keep you informed of the scheduled work.
- All of InstaGroup’s Solid Wall insulation products are BBA-approved, and are backed by a 25-year guarantee.
Our Solid Wall solutions can reduce heating bills substantially, from £105 to £350 every year, depending on the size and type of home.
- The cost of installing Solid Wall insulation will obviously vary. But as an example, the typical cost of external wall insulation for a 3-bedroom semi-detached property could start at £6,000 excluding VAT1.
- We offer attractive discounts when you buy our energy efficiency improvements as a package, e.g. ordering replacement double-glazed doors or windows to go with a Solid Wall installation.
- Ask us about current grants and finance.