Loft insulation – the benefits
Loft insulation is quick and cost-effective to install and can instantly warm up your home while reducing your heating bills.
Because warm air rises, as much as 25% of heating can be lost2 directly through an uninsulated or poorly insulated roof. Installing Loft insulation adds a thermal blanket to your loft or attic, helping to lock all that warmth inside.
With Loft insulation you’ll feel the benefits of a warmer, cosier home right away. You could also see your heating bills reduce by as much £580 a year, depending on the size of your property1.
If you already have Loft insulation installed it’s worth checking it meets today’s recommended standards at our no-obligation home energy assessment. We often find existing insulation is not deep enough to be fully effective. The recommended minimum depth is now 270mm, so if your loft or roof space was insulated before 2003 your home could probably benefit from a top up.
We’re one of the leading Loft insulation installers for homes across south east England. We can offer over 40 years of experience, and our expert teams will make sure your installation is straightforward and trouble-free, with minimum disruption to your home life.
If you’re thinking about installing Loft insulation ask us about any funding or grants that may be available to cover the cost of improving your home’s energy efficiency*.
Get in touch or call our friendly team on 0800 526 023.
- Our expert, no-obligation survey gets you the best solution. We’ll take into account your needs for storage space or living space.
- We will accurately measure the loft dimensions, as well as measuring the depth of any existing loft insulation. We measure from the loft floor between the joists to the top of the insulation itself. This is something you can do yourself if you want to check your insulation is at the required minimum depth of 270mm.
- We’ll provide our recommendations, along with a clear, fixed quote for the work. We’ll also inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Loft insulation.
- Installed professionally, Loft insulation should last for at least 40 years, and pay for itself many times over.
- All the insulation materials we use are BBA-Approved
Loft insulation is a cost-effective solution to prevent up to 25% of heat being lost through the roof. It could soon pay for itself with the savings made on your heating bills.
Installing Loft insulation could help save up to £580 a year on energy bills, depending on the size of the property.
The cost of installing Loft insulation will vary on the size of your property.
Our onsite assessment will check loft access, accurately measure the size of the loft area to be treated, and recommend the most suitable insulation along with essentials such as vents.
Funding for Loft insulation is available for certain households
Under the government-backed ECO (Energy Company Obligation) scheme some customers will qualify for fully-funded Loft insulation.
See ECO grants for more details.
Book your no-obligation home assessment with us for expert advice on the latest grants and offers available.close